Monday, October 3, 2016

Mean Girls Dinner

"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was.  'It's October 3rd.'" -Cady, Mean Girls.  Since it's October 3rd, we did a mean girls dinner!  We had a great time! 




 



For dinner we had "We should totally just stab Caesar" Salad,  "Just that one time" hot dogs, "Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?" Muffins, Gretchen Wiener's Toaster Strudels, You go Glen Coco Peppermint Cocktail, and Regina George's Kalteen Bars







"We should totally just stab Caesar" salad
I got a Caesar salad from Hornbacher's that was quite tasty!







"Just that one time" hot dogs
Tim boiled some hot dogs on the stove top.  







"Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries"
I got frozen shoestring fries from the freezer section and got queso dip.  They were super trashy... but also kind of tasty!







"Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?" Muffins
I got muffins and a served them with butter (is butter a carb?)








Gretchen Wiener's Toaster Strudels
We had strawberry and cream cheese toaster strudels!  My favorite!








The "You go Glen Coco" Peppermint Cocktail

Ingredients:
2oz of Peppermint Schnapps
1oz of Vanilla Vodka
1oz of grenadine
Fill with sprite








Regina George's Kalteen Bars
I found some European candy bars at the grocery store.







We had a great time!  On Wednesdays we wear pink!  *we are all wearing pink but it's hard to take selfies when you have a five foot different between the tallest and shortest family members!



1 comment: