We did another dinner for our Rankin-Bass Christmas Special Marathon and that was for Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town!
For dinner we had Burger Meister Meister Burger Burgers, Magic Feed Corn, Santa Fruit, Cran Kringle-Tini, and Red Coat Krispies.
Burger Meister Meister Burger Burgers
I thought this burger HAD to be german with the name "Burger Meister Meister Burger." I found a recipe for a sauerkraut burger here.
15 Bread and Butter Chip Pickles
1/4 cup of buttermilk
1/4 cup of flour
2 teaspoons of salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of ketchup
2 tablespoons of sweet relish
1 tablespoon of white vinegar
1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce
1/2 tablespoon of yellow mustard
1.5lbs of ground beef
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup of Sauerkraut
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, black pepper in a bowl
3. Pour buttermilk into another bowl.
4. Place the pickles in the buttermilk and transfer to the flour mixture coating on all sides and setting on baking sheet.
5. Once you have repeated for all pickles, bake for 15 minutes and flip. Then cook for an additional 10.
6. When pickles are golden brown, remove from oven and let cool.
7. In another bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet relish, white vinegar, Sriracha sauce, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
8. In yet another bowl, mix together ground beef, 1 teaspoon of salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Separate into four beef patties.
9. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and cook until browned (about 4 minutes) and flip. Cook until done to your liking (about 4 more minutes).
10. Serve burgers on buns with Sauerkraut, 1 tablespoon of sweet Sriracha sauce and 4-5 pickles. Enjoy!
Magic Feed Corn
We used frozen corn and added a little butter and salt to make it magical.. (who doesn't love butter... am I right????)
I used bananas, greek yogurt, strawberries, and a skewer to make these Santa Fruits.
I found the recipe here.
3oz Cranberry Juice Cocktail
1oz Peach Schnapps
Red Coat Krispies
I used this recipe!
3 Tablespoons of butter
1 3oz package of Jell-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
1 10oz package of miniature marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
1. Melt butter in a saucepan on low heat.
2. Add Jell-O mix and stir until completely dissolved.
3. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted and well mixed.
4. Remove from heat and add cereal.
5. Press mixture into baking dish.
6. Using black and white icing to make Santa coat.
If you liked this post, check out our Frosty The Snowman Breakfast!