Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hocus Pocus Dinner

I PUT A SPELL ON YOUUUUU.... And now, you're mine! 
We did an awesome (and easy) dinner for Hocus Pocus...  I'm glad this movie is so popular again.  I mean, I've loved it forever but it's nice to see it so embraced!  It's also a blast to introduce to our kids!  They loved the music!




For dinner we had Billy Butcherson's Tombstone Tacos, Dead Man's Toe(s), Broomsticks, Bobbing for Apple Slices and Caramel Dip, Cauldron Brew, and BoooOOOOooooOOOOk Brownies.  It was easy and a blast!







Billy Butcherson's Tombstone Tacos
I used tortilla boats and made little tacos with meat, cheese, sour cream and other taco toppings.  Lego guy was removed prior to eating! 







Dead Man's Toe(s)
I used mini smokies wrapped in bacon and filled an entire cookie sheet.  I covered them with a 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of butter.  

At 400 degrees, I cooked them for twenty minutes-until bacon is done.  






Broomsticks
I used string cheese (cut in half with the ends separated) and pretzels. 






Bobbing for Apple Slices and Caramel Dip





Cauldron Brew
This was just green gatorade but if you are feeling more adventurous a little Apple Pucker could go a long way. 






BoooOOOOooooOOOOk Brownies
I used a brownie mix to make the brownies and used chocolate brown icing and white icing to make the book details. 







Good luck recovering tomorrow... "Oh look, another glorious morning!  Makes me sick!"


2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!! Love all these ideas!! Will add this to my family traditions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun! Enjoy!

      Delete