Tonight we did a Monsters, Inc. dinner! This is one of my very favorite movies and is definitely one of my standbys!
For dinner we had Randall burgers, Harry Hausen's PBJ sushi, Roz's fingernails, The Sulley "Monster"tini, and The Abominable Snowman's "Don't Worry, They're Lemon!" Snow Cones.
I found the idea here
1lb of ground beef
Assemble burger to your liking and cut the provolone to look like teeth!
Harry Hausen's PBJ Sushi
1. Cut the crust off of the white bread and using the rolling pin, flatten the bread
2. Spread peanut butter and jelly on
3. Roll up the bread hot dog style and cut into pieces
We used Bugles
The Sulley Monster tini
1. Wet the glass and cover the martini glass with sprinkles
2. In a pitcher, combine Kool-Aid, Sprite, and Ice to taste
Don't Worry They're Lemon Snow Cones
I used this recipe!
1/2 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 cup lemon juice
1. Combine the water and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Pour in the blender and add the lemon juice and ice
3. Blend until desired texture!
We had such a great dinner!