I love 101 Dalmatians! It's one of my favorites!
For dinner we had Pup-eroni Pizza, Cruella DeVille'd Eggs, Garlic Bones, Seeing Spots Cocktail, and K9 Krunchies
We just got a frozen pepperoni pizza from the grocery store and cooked it according to package instructions.
Cruella DeVille'd Eggs
I found the recipe here and tweaked it a bit.
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1.5 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon of vinegar
A pinch of salt
A pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Place eggs in a large pot water. Bring to a boil and cover, then lower heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Fill a bowl with cold water and when eggs are done cooking, use tongs and transfer one at a time to the cold water.
3. Once cool, peel eggs and cut each in half lengthwise.
4. Remove yolks, place in a bowl and mash with a fork.
5. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper. Blend with a mixer until smooth.
6. Spoon mixture into a large ziplock bag and snip off one corner. Pipe yolk mixture into empty egg whites.
7. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
I've done the same bones for Frankenweenie and Lady and The Tramp! They sure are tasty and pretty easy!
Seeing Spots Cocktail
I found the recipe here but ours didn't look like this one at all... so we just made it up!
*Please note that we are not mixologists!
3 oz Raspberry Vodka
3 oz Chocolate Liqueur
Cream sprinkled in dots on the top.
Potent but tasty!
Puppy chow from the grocery store!
A great dinner for a great classic!