I'm so happy that we are FINALLY doing a Toy Story dinner! We both love this movie so much and we are so excited to introduce it to baby Olivia!
For dinner we had Pizza Planet Pizza, Slinky's Curly Fries, Woody's Trail Mix, Buzz Light Beer, and Bo Peep's Sheep Cupcakes.
Pizza Planet Pizza
We made our own pepperoni pizza by getting a pre-made crust and topping it with red pasta sauce, pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese!
Slinky's Curly Fries
We just picked up some curly fries from Arby's.
Woody's Trail Mix
We just picked up some mix at the grocery store.
Buzz Light Beer
Tim got a Bud Light and we altered the can a bit!
Bo Peep's Sheep Cupcakes
1/3 box of vanilla cake mix
1 tablespoon and 1.25 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1/4 cup of milk
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of sour cream
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of maraschino cherry juice (from the maraschino cherry jar)
1/3 cup of maraschino cherries
Directions for cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and put liners in your cupcake tin (this amount made 5 cupcakes)
2. Add cake mix, egg, vegetable oil, milk, sour cream, and cherry juice into the mixer.
3. Roughly chop the maraschino cherries and add the cherries into the mixer.
4. Bake for 24 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke it.
1 stick of butter, softened
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
1 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of heavy whipping cream
Directions for Frosting:
1. Combine butter, powdered sugar, almond extract, and heavy whipping cream together for five minutes until fluffy.
2. When the cupcakes have cooled, spread a generous amount on each cupcake.
Cherry Frooties (3 for each cupcake )
Almond slivers (6 for each cupcake)
Black gel icing
Ingredients for Decorating:
1. Dip each of the Frooties into the frosting mix (for hair)
2. Place three frooties on each cupcake.
3. Add an almond sliver on each side of the frooties (like ears!)
4. Add to dots for eyes on each of the frooties.
We had such a fun dinner! To infinity and beyond!
If you like our post, check out our Toy Story 2 dinner!