We are back! It's been a crazy few month and we have a new addition, Madeline, to welcome to our family! Hooray!
Just like the rest of the world, we have been watching the second season of Stranger Things and decided to do a dinner for Halloween.
For dinner we had Eleven's Eggo Waffle Bar, Demogorgonzola Steak Bites, Pumpkin Seeds, Coke, and Chocolate Pudding Christmas Light Cupcakes.
Eggo Waffle Bar
With the toasted waffles I had a few different types of jams, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, maple syrup, whipped cream, peanut butter, and hazelnut spread.
Demogorgonzola Steak Bites
I got the idea here.
1 tsp of brown sugar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of oil
1/4 cup of Gorgonzola crumbles
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1/4 cup of cream cheese
salt to taste
1. Cut your steak in one inch cubes.
2. Cover steak bites with brown sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Over medium heat, combine Gorgonzola, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, cream cheese and salt in a saucepan until fully combined. Set aside.
4. Heat a skillet with oil
5. Sear meat for about 3-4 minutes or until fully cooked
6. Let rest and serve with Gorgonzola sauce on top.
After scooping your seeds out, let dry on top of a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
Cover with butter and salt and cook for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
Chocolate Pudding Christmas Light Cupcakes
I used our Lorax cupcake recipe.
I put whipped cream on top, chocolate icing, and plain M&Ms.
Olivia LOVED the Eggo Waffle bar- particularly the peanut butter!