Monday, June 13, 2016

The Muppets Dinner

We did a dinner for The Muppets with my parents!  


For dinner we had Miss Piggy's Pigs in a Blanket, The Swedish Chef's Swedish Smorgasbord, Gar-Gonzo Bean Dip, Fozzy Beer, and Kermit the Frog cupcakes!


Miss Piggy's Pigs in a Blanket
I rolled up cocktail weenies in crescent roll dough.  I cooked for fifteen minutes on 375 degrees. Yum!





The Swedish Chef's Swedish Smorgasbord
In my Try the World box, I had Swedish Mustard and Flatbread crisps.  I bought some honey ham and Gouda cheese and made some appetizers. 





Gar-Gonzo Bean Dip
I reused the hummus recipe from our Aladdin dinner!



Fozzy Beer
We found a brown beer at the grocery store. 




Kermit the Frog Cupcakes
I used this recipe from our Mulan dinner and I added Mentos on top with some strategically drawn on eyeballs!



It was so fun and I loved seeing my parents hang out with Miss Olivia!




No comments:

Post a Comment