We did a (a pretty easy) dinner for The Incredible Hulk!
For dinner, we had green chicken pesto pasta, smashed potatoes, Bruce Banner's fruit plate, The Incredible Hulk cocktail, and Brazilian Truffles.
Green Chicken Pesto Pasta
I just cooked up two cut up chicken breasts in one tablespoon of olive oil. I cooked the pasta to the box directions. Then, I mixed the two up and poured on some amazing pesto sauce!
I got this from my Disney christmas cookbook. The whole book can be found here!
12 red potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Fill a large pot with water and add salt.
3. Add the potatoes and bring to a boil.
4. Turn the heat down to medium-low heat and let simmer for twenty minutes.
5. One by one, place the potatoes on the cookie sheet.
6. Using the bottom of a glass, smash the potatoes.
7. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil
8. Cook for twenty more minutes.
9. Salt and pepper the potatoes to taste.
Bruce Banner's Fruit Tray
The Incredible Hulk Cocktail
1oz of Midori
1oz of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
Fill with Mountain Dew
I got the recipe out of my Try the World box.
14oz of sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of butter
3 bars of Pacoquita
1/8 cup of chocolate sprinkles
1. Crumble up the 3 Pacoquita bars into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Pour the sprinkles into a small bowl and set aside.
3. Combine milk, cocoa powder, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Cook for ten minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and let cool for thirty minutes.
6. Using a spoon, spoon out some of the chocolate mixture and roll out in your hands.
7. Roll each ball into either the Pacoquita mix or the sprinkles