For tonight's dinner, we watched Austin Powers in Goldmember...baby!! While this dinner is totally hilarious... it's also kinda gross!
For dinner, we had "a schmoke und a pancake", Goldmember's skin flakes, Guaca-MOLE, Fat Bastard's corn, and the Goldmember cocktail.
A Schmoke und a Pancake
We cooked up some sausages on the stove to be the "schmoke"
I found the recipe here and altered it.
2.5 cups of milk
3 Tablespoons of butter, melted
1.5 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoon of sugar
1. Mix eggs and 1/2 cup of milk together in a bowl
2. Mix in butter, flour, salt, and sugar
3. Slowly mix in the rest of the milk
4. Cook for medium heat, about three minutes per side
5. Remove from heat and spread with Lingonberry jam.
6. Roll up the pancake and top with extra jam.
Goldmember's Skin Flakes
We just used plain lays chips!
I got guacamole from the grocery store.
Fat Bastard's Corn
We cooked up some frozen corn in boiling water.
Olivia had a mix of Zucchini, Corn, and Pears! YUM!
I found the recipe here and tweaked it!
.75oz of Cinnamon Schnapps
.75oz of Apple Pucker
.75oz of Butterscotch Schnapps
Fill with Apple Juice
It tastes like fall in a glass! Highly recommended!
Our little Mini Me!
And here she is, just a few days old, channeling Dr. Evil.