We did a dinner tonight for Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue! It was fun to watch Olivia react to all of the bright colors! She has never bounced so much in her bouncer!!!
For dinner we had Lizzy's Butterfly Sandwiches, Vidia's Vidalia Onions, Fairy Berries, Pixie Dust Puckertini, and Iridessa's Sunshine Lemon Cookies
Lizzy's Butterfly Sandwiches:
For the sandwiches, I made up a salami and cheese sandwiches on wheat bread and used a butterfly cookie cutter to cut the sandwiches.
Vidia's Vidalia Onions:
I got the idea for this recipe here!
2 vidalia onions
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Cut the top and bottom of the onions and peel off the outer layer.
2. Scoop an inch deep hole on the top of each onion.
3. Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter and bouillon cube in each onion.
4. Place in a microwave safe dish with a lid and cover.
5. Cook on high for 8 minutes.
*It tastes kinda like French Onion Soup!
I cut pears into little flower shapes, topped with raspberries and drizzled with honey.
Pixie Dust Puckertini
2oz of Whipped Vodka
2oz of Apple Pucker
1oz of Triple Sec
The juice of one lime with a lime wedge
Iridessa's Sunshine Lemon Cookies
I got these cookies from our Portuguese Try the World box! Yum!
Look at that goober!!