Ant-Man came out on Friday, so we thought we'd keep with the Marvel movies and do an Iron Man dinner!
For dinner, we had Iron Man Pizza, Pepper Pott's Stuffed Peppers, The Mark II Fruit Skewers, Tony Stark's Cocktail, and Iron Man Cookies!!
Iron Man Pizza
We basically just made an Iron Man shape in the pizza instead of a Captain America Shield like we did for the Avengers!
Pepper Pott's Stuffed Peppers
I found the recipe here!
2 cups of brown rice, cooked
2 peppers (red, yellow)
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1/2 tsp of chili powder
1/8 tsp of paprika
1/2 tsp of ground cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 a 10oz can of tomatoes with green chiles
1/2 cup of canned black beans
1/2 cup of frozen corn
1/2 tablespoon of lime juice
Monterey Jack cheese shredded on top
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Bring a large pot to a boil
3. Cut peppers length wise cutting out the seeds.
4. Once boiling, place halved peppers in the boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and let dry.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic and cook for 5 1/2 minutes
6. Add chili powder, paprika, ground cumin, salt and pepper, tomatoes, beans, corn, lime juice, and rice.
7. Scoop mixture to fill in the peppers
8. Bake peppers for 30 minutes and top with cheese
The Mark II Fruit Skewer
Pineapple and Strawberries for Iron Man colors!
Tony Stark's Cocktail
1 part grenadine
1 part cranberry juice
2 parts orange juice
2 parts scotch
Iron Man Cookies
This is the same recipe I used for Toy Story, Breaking Bad, The Avengers, and Jurassic Park!