We are just finishing 30 Rock on Netflix and we're celebrating with a themed dinner!
For dinner we had Kenneth's Pig-Dad Pork, Kim Jong-Un's Korean Noodles, Sabor de Soledad, 30 Rock Cocktail with Geiss Cubes, Liz Lemon's Lemon Pie Bars, and Leap Day William's Candy
Kenneth's Pig-Dad Pork
Tim made pork chops that he seasoned with Lawry's seasoning salt, white pepper, and garlic pepper. He cooked them for four minutes on each side. Yummmy!
Kim Jong-Un's Korean Noodles
I bought a package of Annie Chun's Korean Noodles and cooked for 90 seconds. Not too shabby!!
Sabor De Soledad
Based on Liz's Mexican Cheeto knock offs! We just taped the label to puffy cheetos!
30 Rock Cocktail with Geiss Cubes
1.5oz of Spiced Rum
3oz of Ginger Ale
1/2 oz of Lime Juice
Put in a few ice cubes
Liz Lemon's Lemon Pie Bars
I found this great recipe here!
1 package (2 crusts) of Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts
8oz of cream cheese
1 cup of powdered sugar
8oz of Cool Whip
3.4oz of instant lemon pudding, dry
2 cups of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a 9x9 pan with aluminum foil and non-stick cooking spray
3. Unroll both refrigerated pie crusts. Press both pie crusts into the bottom of the pan folding the edges down
4. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool
5. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 cup of Cool Whip.
6. Spread cream cheese layer on
7. In a small bowl, whisk together instant lemon pudding mix and cold mix
8. Once it is firm, spread on top of the cream cheese layer
9. Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top of the lemon layer
10. Place in the refrigerator for four hours
11. Sprinkle bars with yellow sprinkles
Leap Day William's Candy
Salt Water Taffy from Philipsburg
Thanks 30 Rock! It's been great!
"I want to go to there!" - Liz Lemon