For dinner we had Red's Powerful Chicken Kiev, Prison Pad Thai, Taco Popcorn, Screwdriver, Miss Claudette's Famous Coconut Cake
Red's Powerful Chicken Kiev
I found some great recipes here!
4 chicken breasts, pounded flat
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cups of flour
1.5 cups of fine dry bread cups
8 tablespoons, softened
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoon of dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Vegetable oil for browning
1. Mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
2. Tim got really clever where he covered an ice cube tray in four ice cube slots and put it in the freezer for ten minutes
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
4. Season chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper.
5. Remove butter mixture from freezer
6. Place one ice cube of butter in the center of each chicken breast. Fold the sides of the chicken breast over the butter so it is completely enclosed.
7. In a skillet, add vegetable oil and heat to 350 degrees.
8. Dredge each chicken roll in flour, pat off excess, dip in beaten egg covering all sides and roll in bread crumbs to coat.
9. In a skillet, fry chicken until golden brown. Four minutes on each side.
10. Transfer chicken to a pan and bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
Prison Pad Thai
I found this recipe on the same site as the Kiev!
1 package chicken flavor ramen noodles
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of peanuts, smashed
2 teaspoon of hot sauce
1. Prepare ramen noodles according to the directions on the package, drain excess liquid.
2. Stir in peanut butter, peanuts and hot sauce
This recipe sounds really weird…and it is…. but it also doesn't suck. College students of the world! This is your new recipe!!
Because "Don't worry, tomorrow's taco night"
We found the recipe here but I adopted it.
1 bag of popcorn
1 teaspoon of walnut oil
1/3 a bag of taco seasoning
1. Make popcorn according to directions
2. Pour into a bowl and add walnut oil
3. Toss with Taco seasoning
Orange juice and vodka to taste
*If you want to get creative, decorate with a screwdriver
Miss Claudette's Famous Coconut Cake
I found the recipe here and adapted it.
1 cup of butter
2.5 cups of sugar
3.25 cups of flour
1/3 cup of cornstarch
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
5 large eggs
13oz of unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cups of coconut milk
1 cup of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (grease and flour bundt pan… seriously… do it!)
2. Combine butter and sugar in mixer for 3-5 minutes
3. Add vanilla and eggs.
4. Then add coconut milk, flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
5. Pour into bundt pan
6. Bake for 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
7. For the glaze, add all ingredients together.
If you liked this dinner, check out our Californication dinner!
As we were typing and eating, the next season came out early!!! BYE!