Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Goonies Dinner

We did a dinner for The Goonies!  I wish I could take credit with this one but most of the ideas were Tim's!



We had " Let's kill each other over the pepperoni" Pizza, Potato Chip Mess, "Hit Puree" Tomato Salsa, One Eyed Willy's Rich Stuff, "It's wet ain't it" water, Chester Copperpott's Key and Chunk and Sloth's Baby Ruth Rocky Road Ice Cream. 






"Let's kill each other over the pepperoni" Pizza
We got a frozen pizza with, of course, pepperoni





Potato Chip Mess with "Hit Puree" Tomato Salsa




One Eyed Willy's Rich Stuff
(Fruit snacks)






"It's Wet Ain't It" Water
We used Iced Tea.





Chester Copperpott's Key
I used my sugar cookie recipe from Toy Story 2.  I rolled out the dough and cut out the shape of the key freehand... which actually turned out pretty great!





Chunk and Sloth's Baby Ruth Rocky Road Ice Cream
I took a Baby Ruth bar and crushed it up on Rocky Road Ice Cream.





We had a great dinner!  Goonies NEVER say die!


No comments:

Post a Comment