Monday, February 13, 2017

Sleepless in Seattle Dinner

Happy Valentine's Day week everyone!  We did our dinner a bit early because our schedules are crazy busy but we wanted time to celebrate this holiday by doing a dinner for Sleepless in Seattle.






For dinner, we had Pike Place Market Sushi, Devastated in Denver's Sandwich, Victoria's Twice Baked Potatoes, New York Cosmopolitan, and Tiramisu Dip.








Pike Place Market Sushi
I got this sushi from Hornbacher's but hear me out, it's soo good!  Seriously!  






Devastated in Denver's Sandwich
"Why don't you make him a sandwich before you go to bed?"
We just made sandwiches with Colby Jack cheese, hard salami, and Miracle Whip. 







Victoria's Twice Baked Potatoes
"I've never seen anyone cook potatoes like that before"
We got twice baked potatoes already made from the grocery store.






New York Cosmopolitan
2oz Vodka
1oz Triple Sec
1oz Lime Juice
Fill with Cranberry Juice







Tiramisu Dip
"What's Tiramisu?" "You'll find out." "Tell me.  A woman's gonna want me to do it to her and I won't know what it is."
I actually had Tiramisu Dip mix at home that I added 4 tablespoons of butter and 8oz of cream cheese to.

I used these Almond Marabetti cookies from my Italy Try The World box to dip into the Tiramisu Dip as well as honey graham cracker sticks.








Here's a little pic of our family at the Valentine's Dance with Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome laying down some sick beats... P.S. that's one handsome trombone player!  



No comments:

Post a Comment