Sunday, March 27, 2016

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade Dinner

For tonight's dinner we had a carb overload with Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade!




For dinner, we had "Ahh Venice" Pizza, Snake Breadsticks with Olive Oil from Galilee, an Italian Pantone Roll, "You Chose Poorly" Cocktail, and I-E-H-O-V-A Cookies.  Yum!!




"Ahh Venice" Pizza

Ingredients:
Bertolli Pizza Crush
Creme Fraiche
Mozzarella, shredded
Proscuitto
Cranberries

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
Spread the Creme Fraiche over the pizza crust and cover with desired toppings
Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted





Snake Breadsticks with Olive Oil from Galilee

I used crescent rolls and cut them lengthwise then I rolled them up and shaped them like snakes.  For the olive oil mix, I mixed balsamic vinegar with olive oil that came in our Try The World box from Galilee.  It seemed appropriate for this dinner! 






Italian Pantone Roll
This sweet roll is another item we got in our Try The World box.  It was pretty tasty!





"You Chose Poorly" Cocktail
I found this recipe here and adapted it!

Ingredients:
1/2 shot of Whiskey
1/2 shot of Tequila
Fill glass with Champagne




I-E-H-O-V-A Cookies
"In Latin Jehovah begins with an I"



I had some extra cookie dough leftover so I made some camel cookies!




Overall, we had a great dinner!  And then promptly went to bed because of all the bread!  


No comments:

Post a Comment