For dinner we had Who Roast Beast, Who Hash, Who Pudding, The Grinch Cocktail, and Three Sizes Too Small Cookies.
Who Roast Beast
I found this easy rice pudding recipe here!
1 cup of cooked rice
1 cup of milk
1.5 Tablespoons of butter
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
Red and Green M&Ms
Combine ingredients over medium low heat. Bring to a boil and let cook for 15 minutes. Serve in a bowl with red and green M&Ms to get in the Who Christmas Spirit.
The Grinch Cocktail
Sweet and Sour Mix
Three Sizes Too Small Cookies
I found this recipe and have made these cookies every year (with my own little change) and boy are they delicious!
1 box of French Vanilla cake mix
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
Green food coloring, as many drops to make the desired color
Red Gel Icing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and green food coloring together until smooth.
3. Chill the dough for a few minutes.
4. Make round tablespoon size cookies and make a thumbprint in them.
5. Bake for 9 minutes (until golden brown on the bottom)