Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Home Alone Dinner

Well, Christmas came and went!  I can't believe it!  We did a dinner for Home Alone right before Christmas and had a great time.





For dinner, we had Little Nero's Pizza, Kevin's Mac and Cheese, Gold Teeth Corn, Fuller's "Wet the bed" Pepsi, French Lemon Meringue Cookies, and "Junk Food" Ice Cream. 





Little Nero's Pepperoni Pizza
If you want cheese pizza, someone's gonna have to barf it all up... 'cuz it's gone. 

We opted for a pizza from Pizza Patrol.







Kevin's Mac and Cheese
We made up a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese because I'm pretty sure that's what Kevin would make. 






Gold Teeth Corn
We steamed some frozen corn.  







Fuller's "Wet the Bed" Pepsi






French Lemon Meringue Cookies
I got these cookies from my France: Try the World box 





"Junk Food" Ice Cream
I got turtle sundae ice cream!  It was so tasty!




Our cheesy girl eating cheesy mac and cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment