Monday, March 19, 2018

Leprechaun's Christmas Gold Dinner

Because Olivia's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, we did a celebration a few days early!  We did a dinner for the only Irish movie we had that we didn't have to rent, Leprechaun's Christmas Gold.  It's a silly claymation movie that is in our Rudolph The Reindeer Christmas set.  It's pretty weird but still a fun excuse to celebrate the holiday!


For dinner we had  Reuben Pinwheels, Potato and Bacon Soup, Rainbow Fruit, Shamrock Shake, Leprechaun's Christmas Gold, and Irish Shortbread.






Reuben Pinwheels
I took crescent rolls and spread the all the dough out.  I brushed the dough with thousand island dressing.  I added deli Corned Beef, sauerkraut, and grated Swiss cheese.  I rolled it up and sliced into pieces.  I baked them for about 10 minutes.  






Potato and Bacon Soup
I bought this soup from the grocery store.  







Rainbow Fruit





Shamrock Shake
I found the recipe here

Ingredients:
3 Tablespoons of Milk
1 teaspoon of Peppermint Extract
2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
7 Thin Mint Cookies
Green Food Coloring

Combine ingredients and enjoy.








Leprechaun's Christmas Gold





Irish Shortbread
This came in my Try The World box. 






Here is our little Irish celebration gear!









No comments:

Post a Comment