Our good friends Ryan and Lindsey are getting married and we thought we'd post our dinner for Bridesmaids to celebrate!
For dinner, we had Explosive Brazilian Chicken, Lucky Carrots, Brynn's Pain Relief Peas, "That Shit is Fresh" Pink Lemonade, and Cake Baby Cupcakes.
Explosive Brazilian Chicken
I got this recipe from my Brazilian Try The World Box.
1/2 lb of chicken
1/2 can of churrasco sauce
1/8 cup of canola oil
1 Tbsp of churrasco spice mix
Zest of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
Salt to taste
1. Combine churrasco sauce, oil, lime zest, chili powder, and salt.
2. Once well mixed, add chicken.
3. Let marinate for 1/2 hour
4. Cook chicken on stovetop on medium high heat for 8 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve with remaining churrasco sauce
Brynn's Pain Relief Peas
We heated up some frozen peas on the stove. It was easy-peasy!
"That Shit Is Fresh" Pink Lemonade
We bought fancy pink lemonade from the grocery store.
Cake Baby Cupcakes
We bought these amazing cupcakes from Gigi's Cupcakes.
We had a fun time and can't wait to celebrate with our friends on their very special day!